All right, I guess this is the beginning of my blog.
I don't really have a firm point for this blog, it's just a place to post musings, funny stuff, deep thoughts, and other things for my friends to read. If anyone I don't know stumbles across this blog, which I doubt will happen very often, welcome! Take a look around, click some links, and then you can be on your merry way again without having wasted too much time here. ;-)
I hope the things I post are edifying, interesting, sometimes funny, sometimes thought-provoking, and everything else that a good blog should be.
I admit that the title might seem a little out of place, and especially the knight on the header, but I think it fits in a roundabout way. Even though I probably will never set out on a quest to rescue a fair maiden, or joust in tournament for the hand of a princess, oftentimes the toughest battles - and the ones requiring the most courage - are the spiritual ones. And I certainly will be fighting those my entire life! Courage to do the hard things, and faith to start on things that are impossible to finish without God, is something that all men must have. I feel convicted to be courageous, safe in the knowledge that God is my strength.
But anyway...
So, the epic of Gilgamesh...sorry, of My Blog, has begun!
~Pe†er
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment