Yeah...Paul had to go to YHEC nationals over the weekend (last weekend), so he was out of town for three days. Then he gets home and I find out that he and his dad are going to Seattle to tour some kind of tractor truck factory. But that's okay, because I've just taken on a new video project that needs to done in about two weeks (if not sooner).
I need to get the project done by next week, in time for a week-long event our church does over 4th of July week.
So the movie just got bumped temporarily to 2nd priority. But I'm sure Paul won't be crushed...
****
Whoops...correction, please.
Paul just reminded me that they had YHEC state, not nationals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just a clarification, We had YHEC state, last weekend, nationals, which I am also going to, is in about 5 weeks. And once this weekend (or at least today and Saturday, we can work on the scrip.
ReplyDelete