We are way too busy right now. You might have noticed that I've been absent from the blog for a while. Busyness has a way of doing that...
Anyway, Paul and I have been working like crazy trying to get everything ready to film part of a short movie while we're on vacation in Mexico. And that happens very, very shortly. The vacation, I mean. Our readiness is still doubtful.
We have a script. We have about half of the storyboards we need. We have lightsabers. (spoiler) We have all the determination and optimism one could ask for. But I'm not at all sure that we're not deluding ourselves. But it doesn't really matter, because, regardless of the ultimate success, we're going to try. The inhabitants of Akumal are going to be in for a real treat. Paul and I, in vacation clothes, running around trying to hit each other with pieces of brightly-colored PVC pipe. Great fun for the spectators, I'm sure.
I'm not sure if I'll have internet while we're down there, so this could be my last post for about a week. But when we emerge, we'll either be truimphant, or all the wiser for our failure. Plus, either way, we'll have lots of cool pictures and video.
Oh yeah, and we'll be chilling on the beach most of the time, anyway. The movie project is just so we don't get bored with vacationing.
And there's kayaking and snorkeling and eating and all kinds of fun stuff to do (especially eating). But we'll find time to act cool on the beach, too. I'm sure my mom will be busy taking pictures most of the time.
So now I have to try to think of everything I can't think of that I know I'm forgetting to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



WOW! I can't wait to see the movie! Make sure you send me a picture of you wearing a straw hat!
ReplyDelete