Thursday, April 14, 2011

My First Blog Award!

So, Rebecca over at Just Me... has decided that my blog (or me. Or both.) deserve(s) an award, and I am therefore presented with the following:




So, according to the terms which Rebecca has laid out, I must now, 1) write seven things about myself.
Hmm...only seven? I'm sure I know seven things about myself.

1 My favorite color is green
2 I'm very interested in filmmaking
3 I like techie stuff, and love computers
4 Chocolate rules!
5 I'm learning how to drive
6 My favorite music artists are Mandisa and Hillsong United
7 My favorite author is G.A. Henty

There.
Now, 2), I must pass this award on to someone else. In that case, I hereby nominate Paul at Youth of Chivalry.
So, Paul...here's how it works.

1: Paste the picture to your blog 
2: In the post announcing your award, write seven things about yourself. They can be anything from your favorite color, to your favorite pair of socks...it doesn't really matter!
3: Pass the award along to some other blogs that you enjoy


So...your turn, Paul!








Thanks, Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment