The latest addition to my editing software:
Final Cut Express 4.0.
I've only tinkered with it for about half an hour so far, but I can already tell I'm going to love it!
The video project I did for Pleasant Valley Days really made me realize that if I'm going to get into serious video editing, I'm going to need serious software.
So I invested in Apple's signature video editing program...the express version, of course. Final Cut Pro is WAY out of my price range. Over a thousand dollars...whew!
It was either that or Adobe's suite of software, but I'm a Mac guy, I guess.
Maybe Adobe's software is better...after all, that's what HeuMoore uses. But I'll never know until I try, huh?
Paul thinks that now that I have Final Cut he won't be needed for the editing for the movie we're working on. He got FC like a year ago, but hasn't had the time to learn how to use it. But since I'll only have it on the laptop when we go to Oregon, we'll be using his computer, anyway.
Now all we need is a good script...
Paul? Where art thou?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Right here...ith.
ReplyDeleteAh, there thou be.
ReplyDeleteWe doth have much work ahead on yonder script!