Ahhh...what a glorious week! Lovely weather, awesome snorkeling, and lots of kayaking in the bay. And a movie to work on. Actually, we spent a lot more time on the movie that I had anticipated. Despite all of our preparation, it was still a pretty hectic time. We'd film for two or three hours a day, and then spend the evening rough cutting the footage and planning what we needed to film next day.
But it was lots of fun. And we got all the footage we need.
Paul is working on the editing right now. We still need to film the first third of of the footage, which takes place at Paul's house. I'm hoping we can work on that during the next few days.
All in all, being a director, actor and, minorly, a cinematorgrapher for a week was quite an exciting experience. I like this movie making stuff.
I manged to snag a few photos, also.
We should film in exotic locations more often...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Wow! It sounds like you guys had loads of fun! The pictures are amazing. I wish I was there right now...where it is warm! I'm dying to see the movie! I bet it is going to be GREAT!!
ReplyDelete