Sunday, November 28, 2010

Texas Part 2

Well, this is actually just a post to put all my pictures from the Caverns of Sonora in. After leaving the RV park where the Shaffers were, we drove all day and ended up at Sonora. We made the last tour of the day, and there was nobody else there. So, we got a private tour. This cave is spectacular. If you're ever in Texas, visit this cave! It's been rated #3 in the world by some international caving association or something, and it's definitely impressive.
Anyway, I took tons of pictures; so from here on out I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Let's start with the dinosaur head...


The cricket was in the concrete tunnel back to the surface. It was the only living thing I saw down there. In all, that cave was the most spectacular thing I've seen so far.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!!!! Those are amazing!!! It is so cool you got to go inside such a wonderful place! I am looking forward to more cool pictures!!

    ReplyDelete