Well, actually, my parents have to keep prodding me to take photos, otherwise I would miss all these beautiful opportunities. Most of the pictures are actually turning out pretty good, despite the harsh lighting conditions.
The Glen Canyon Dam is situated not far from Antelope Canyon, and even though we never got within a thousand yards of it, I still took some photos.
This should explain my reluctance to get any closer:
Yeah...In case you're interested, here's the plaque that was nearby:
Well, for the past few hours we've been driving through arid desert. This is pretty much standard Arizona scenery:
And...the end of the canyon.
Flat. Until you get to the next range of cliffs.
The Vermillion Cliffs were pretty spectacular. I took a panorama of shots, but Photoshop, the only program I would know how to composite them together with, is on the other computer; the one that got shipped. So that will have to wait.

















Cool! It looks like and alien world doesn't it? Great photos!!! Keep taking pictures!!
ReplyDelete