So these will be the last photos you'll see of our trip, exept for maybe a few random ones from the intervening ground.
No, that is not a bunker or gun emplacement, but simply a window into the mile-long tunnel that connects two parts of the park.
Behold the Area 51 escapee...
This crevice was actually just the right size to crawl up. I could have gotten to the top of this rock formation, but since at the base of it I was already standing on a ledge about fifty feet in the air, I decide not to push things...
Now this was a weird bug. I still have no idea what it is.
And that was Zion Park...Now for the up-to-the-minute update. We crossed the Oregon border about an hour ago, which puts us about eight hours from our destination...at three o'clock in the afternoon. I'm still pushing to just drive right on through, but my parents like their sleep, so somehow I don't think that's going to happen.
But at any rate, we're less than a day from....home, I guess, now.




































No comments:
Post a Comment