Sunday, December 5, 2010

Movie Stuff

So, I've given up editing the little sword video that Paul and I shot a few months ago. You know, the one that I posted a couple of screenshots of. That one was so spontaneous that in fact, it was hopeless. But the next one we did, on our second trip to Oregon, was better planned. However, I had a little project that had to be completed before I could start editing that footage together. Now that that's done, I'm finally looking over this footage that's been sitting on my hard drive for a month or two. These long, boring two days of driving across northern Utah and Idaho and eastern Oregon have been a good time to do the first rough edit. (yes, multiple edit layers, even on something less than 45 seconds long)
I'm really liking it!
I'm hoping that this one will actually make it to the internet some time...like the last one didn't.

Here's some screenshots:

The black vignetting around the corners is caused by the fact that we used a cheapo wide-angle lens...
I think we're going to get the $200 dollar one made by Canon at some point.

But anyway, I think it's bedtime. We reach the end of our trip tomorrow!
But it's the only beginning of something better, I can tell...

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures!! I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete